Sole trader, Partnership, Limited Company, whatever type and size of business you own, we can help you with:
- Which trading style is best for me?
- What is the most tax efficient way to withdraw my income?
- Where can my business borrow money from?
- How will I meet my obligations under the new Automatic Enrolment pension rules introduced in 2012?
- How will I protect my business and it’s assets with insurance?
- How do I ensure my business assets and day to day duties are taken care of in my Will?
These are all questions we are typically asked and help our clients to understand the choices.
The people within your business are the most valued asset you possess. How would you cope with the sudden death, long term disability or even short term illness or your key people?
Key Person Insurance
What would happen to your business if a key person was unable to work for a period of time due to illness or injury? Would the company suffer a loss of profits? Would you have to recruit and pay a temporary replacement? Would you be able to meet contracts or obtain new business?
Share Protection Insurance
Share Protection Insurance is a life insurance taken out on the lives of partners or shareholding directors to ensure that a lump sum is available on death, so that the surviving directors or partners have capital to buy the shares back from the deceased's estate.
We provide commercial mortgages for all types of business who wish to purchase, refinance or expand a business or commercial investment property.
We have access to all high street and specialist commercial lenders who will tailor a package to suit your needs.
We also offer advice on:
- Group Personal and Company Pension Schemes
- Death in Service
- Company Sickness Policies
If you are setting up a new business or already own an existing business, contact us to discuss how we may help you to expand your business or save you money.