Our team of Financial Advisers have many years of experience talking to teachers about their finances.
We offer a free presentation service to schools because we believe that all teachers should have the education they need regarding their pension scheme to allow them to make confident, informed decisions.
The talk usually last for 20-30 minutes and our advisers are flexible to fit around the school day. If you want the talk to be part of a training schedule on an INSET day or during an after-school meeting, we can be available at a time that suits you.
Some of the topics we cover include:
- How the pension scheme works.
- How the proposed pension reforms might affect your finances in retirement.
- How to free up money now to save for the lifestyle you want in the future.
- How to claim the tax relief you are entitled to.
- How to check if you’re getting the best deal on existing plans.
Why not call our events team today to book your talk or complete our simple booking form and we'll be in touch.